Newborn Posing Class [Columbus, Ohio Newborn Photography]


Would you like to learn how to create beautiful newborn images like the ones above?

I am holding a newborn posing class to teach you all the basics of working with newborns, as a photographer. We will go over my setup, talking with the parents about what to expect during the setup, handling the baby, getting baby to sleep, and several different newborn poses.

This class is scheduled for Sunday, June 27. Time is TBD. I will be taking 5 photographers for this class. You need not be a pro, just want to learn how to work with newborns for shoots. Depending on the interest for this class, I may be adding future classes. Cost for the class will be $125, and will include lunch. Please email me at erasphotography@gmail.com to register for this class. At that time, I will give you more details. You will be allowed to shoot at the class, so please bring your camera. However, I will be the only one handling the baby.

If you are a parent that is expecting around this time, and would like to have your baby be a model for the class, you will receive a free session with 5 full resolution images on disc, along with a print release. Your baby must be less than 14 days old as of June 27. Please email me at erasphotography@gmail.com if you are interested!

0 comments:

Post a Comment