Meeting Tatiana [Hilliard, OH Newborn Photographer]




I had the pleasure of meeting Tatiana's parents at the Baby Expo in April, when Mom was 38 weeks pregnant. When they contacted me to do Tatiana's newborn pics, I was so excited to meet this sweet girl. I got to photograph her at the tender age of 10 days, and I was nervous she wouldn't sleep well, being almost 2 weeks old. But, she slept like a champ, and was one of my easiest newborns ever. I had a great time at her session, and hope to get to continue to photograph her in the future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda- The pictures of my daughter are absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for all of your patience. You truly do have a gift! --Susan

Toni Bader said...

She's a beauty. Mazel Tov. Toni & Bob Bader

Jan Kavensky said...

Amanda, your expertise in nursing and photography say it all in your pictures. Thank you for taking such spectaculiar photos of my first grandchild. I can't wait to order MY Christmas present. Gma Jan

Amanda said...

Thank you so much! Tatiana was such a joy. I seriously have the best two jobs in the world!!!

Post a Comment