Chloe at 6 months [Columbus, OH Infant Photographer]



I first met Chloe's family when I cared for her older brother in the NICU over 8 years ago. I fell in love with her brother in a heartbeat and took care of him on the day he came in to the NICU and the day he went home (along with many days in between!). I have kept in touch with his parents over the past 8 years, and was BEYOND thrilled when his mom contacted me to do Chloe's 6 month pictures. It is times like these that I truly love both of my jobs...both as a nurse and as a photographer. I am touched by people's lives time and time again...and my worlds come together so often. I am so blessed to get to do what I love every day. Thank you, Kara for allowing me to photograph Chloe...and to be a part of your lives for the past 8 years.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shes SO Beautiful, and Amanda, you are amazing at BOTH of your Jobs! :)



-Shannon TenBrinke

Post a Comment