Miss Emma at 3 Months [Columbus, Ohio Baby Photographer]




I first photographed little Miss Emma when she was in her momma's tummy. We met again when she was just a few days old, so I was beyond thrilled when I got to see her again at 3 months old. It's amazing how a little one can change so much in such a short time. I can't wait to get the opportunity to photograph her some more as she changes through her first year. Thanks, Catey and Eric for allowing me to continue to document your princess' first year!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that first image! So sweet.

Jennifer O. said...

Sooo cute! Look at all the hair!

Carolina said...

What a cute little Miss :)

Megs said...

Such a cutie! :-)

sandrah said...

Oh my what a doll. Love that first image!

Shamrock Photo said...

Look at that hair! So cute.

Post a Comment