Amy, Rob, Jared, and Makayla [Columbus, OH Family Photographer





This family is near and dear to my heart. Amy & I have been friends since we were 12 years old, and I can't ever imagine my life without her! And, I've known her husband, Rob, almost as long! They are family to me. I got to hold both Jared and Makayla at just a few hours old. And, she saw my daughter at an hour old. I couldn't wait to do these pictures for them. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

10 comments:

Toki Lee Kanitz said...

What a lovely family and how wonderful to have known each other since you were 12 years old!! Hold on to those good friends, they're priceless.

cophia knick said...

Great Captures! Love the scenery!

Veronica E. Starr said...

what a GREAT location!!! super shots!

Carolina said...

Love the location, great captures :)

Jennifer O. said...

Great shots!

Anderson Family said...

Wonderful! Great work!

Erin said...

Cute family!

Shamrock Photo said...

What a great location. They are going to love them.

Brunilda said...

Nice captures, like the one with the brother and sister together

Megs said...

Oh, cute!! I love that one of the little girl, her expression is awesome. They look like such a fun family, great job capturing that. :-)

Post a Comment