Ellia & Naven [Columbus Ohio Child and Baby Photographer]





I first photographed Ellia a year ago, for her 1st birthday. I have been lucky enough to be following this family this year as well, as they celebrated the birth of Ellia's little brother, Naven. It has been so neat seeing these kiddos grow up behind the lens of my camera. Ellia will be 2 in a couple of months, and Naven is 4 months now! Thanks, Amber & Scott for giving me the joy of continuing to photograph your beautiful children!!!!

10 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh these make me happy :) Adorable kiddos :)

Jennifer O. said...

They are adorable!

aimee ferguson said...

adorable children, these are fabulous!!

Megs said...

Super cute, great job! I bet mom & dad love these. :-)

Traci Branscum Photography said...

Mom and Dad are sure to love them! What adorable kiddos and I love seeing all these cute fall outfits coming out.

Cophia said...

omg these kids are too cute! Great Job!

Dreaming Tree Photography said...

These are sooo cute! You captured some beautiful photos! Love their eyes :)

veronica starr said...

so cute! love the little smile in the first one and i love those brown socks and shoes!!!

Naomi Harrison said...

What gorgeous children! Beautiful shots! Love the last one!

Meghan Rickard said...

These are flippin' adorable!

Post a Comment