Referral Incentive [Columbus, OH Newborn Photographer]

I have an awesome referral incentive for my clients!

Everyone who knows me knows that newborns are where my heart is. Babies are the best thing on Earth. I have the best job in the world, both as an NICU nurse, and as a photographer to babies! So, I am offering an awesome referral incentive for newborn sessions.

For every newborn that you refer to me that books and completes a session, you get a FREE session fee (save $100). And, the newborn session that you refer receives a free gift print ($25 value). So, if you know someone that is expecting, send them my way!

(P.S. If you are new client that is interested in booking a newborn session, and are not a referral, but are reading this post, just let me know that you saw this post on my blog, and you will receive a free gift print with your session as well!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment