2010 in Review [Columbus, Ohio Portrait Photographer]












I wanted to do a year in review post, and was struggling with how I was going to accomplish it. I decided to choose one picture from each session I did in 2010 and post it here. These are all of my personal favorites from each session. Do you know how hard it is to choose just one picture from a session? Virtually impossible...but I did it! These pictures are not necessarily my client's favorites, nor are they all technically perfect. But, those that I chose are shots that spoke to me in one way or another. They are what I love about photography. THANK YOU to all of my amazing clients for making 2010 successful and rewarding. I am looking forward to 2011 and hope that I will continue to shoot your families for years to come.



0 comments:

Post a Comment