Sweet Owen and Family [Columbus, OH Family Photographer]








Isn't this family the absolute cutest?!?! I had such a hard time decided what to blog from their session. We got so many amazing pictures! This is Owen...he is almost 9 months old. He is such a handsome little guy...and was totally Mr. Stoic for our session! Mom was able to get a few smiles out of him. I had such fun with this family! I had to post the last pic...I can't believe I captured it. Their dog, Ricki, decided she wanted in on the action! Thanks Marty & Jamie for such an amazing session! I hope you enjoy your preview.

11 comments:

Toki Lee Kanitz said...

These are beautiful!! And yes, they are such a cute family!

Jessica said...

Love these pics!!! The Meyers better order the Beans a family pic and a pic of Owen. You know Lydia will want a pic of her friend O-wee! ;o)

Shanna said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie!

Kelsey said...

So cute! Love the doggie kiss :) Nice job.

Leslie said...

Wonderful pictures! What a beautiful family!

Jennifer O. said...

Those are adorable!

Unknown said...

These gave my such a smile. Loved the one of Dad in him with the sports jerseys on. The dog licking photo is the cutest ever.

Laura Brett said...

What a sweet family, last one is my fave!

Amii said...

How cute! I love that last image you captured!

Tiffany said...

What a beautiful family! LOVE the football shot.

Sharon Gartrell Photography Fort Worth said...

I love that family shot!

Post a Comment