Fall Contest

For those of you that have followed me for a while, you know that I held a Premie Contest back in April, in honor of the March of Dimes. Well, this fall, I'd like to offer another contest. October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss and Awareness Month, as well as Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This contest is open to anyone who has lost an infant or pregnancy, or has been touched by breast cancer. Instead of submitting your story, I want you to submit a photo that shows how you support either pregnancy and infant loss awareness or breast cancer awareness. Get creative! For instance, you could dye your hair pink, and hold a sign that says "I am pink and support breast cancer awareness." The winner will receive a free session, a free 8x10, a proof album of all photos from their session, and 25% off all prints! Entries must be submitted by November 1st. Please email entries to erasphotography@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment