Meeting Baby Xavier [Columbus, Ohio Newborn Photographer]




Ahhh...this little guy was 9 days old when I met him. I've had the pleasure of photographing his parents twice before; once as a couple before they were expecting, and once for Momma's maternity pics. I was overjoyed to do this newborn pics for them. Little Xavier was a dream baby. Once we got him to sleep, he let me pose him any way I wanted to. He was so sweet and snuggly. I think I have the cutest clients in the world! Thanks Marcus and Jessica for a great session...and congratulations on your beautiful boy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jessica RN BSN said...

Thanks so much Amanda the pictures are great we are so pleased with them and it has been an honor to have you as our photographer, can't wait for more sessions. Thanks again they look great!

Post a Comment