Koby [Columbus, Ohio Children's Photographer]




My daughter and I took a road trip to visit a good friend of mine, and I brought my camera along to do a session of her son, Koby. Koby just turned 2 years old in June. He has got some of the most amazing expressions. He is such a little man. His momma says he's a people watcher, and that's evident. Most of the time, he's just sitting back and taking it all in. I had a lot of fun chasing this little man around. Heather, I haven't touched most of what we took, but I had to get this preview of for you! Enjoy :)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Traci said...

what a handsome little guy!!

your images are beautiful!

Across the Miles Photography said...

Love those baby blues! He's too sweet!!

Wendy Tienken said...

Love those eyelashes! They're longer than mine!

Sharon Gartrell Photography Fort Worth said...

Oh these are so nice!

TrueBlissPhotography said...

What a doll! You captured some beautiful shots!

Aimee said...

Beautiful images!!! He's such a cutie. Love that 3rd one!!!

Anonymous said...

What a little angel! Super cute eyelash shot!

Teresa said...

What a sweetie! Love the eyelashes!!

Rachel said...

What a cutie! I love love that 3rd shot!

Post a Comment