Meeting Baby Eli [Columbus, Ohio Newborn Photographer]






I have been photographing this family for a year now. I was super excited when they asked me to do newborn pictures of Baby Eli, at the tender age of 8 days, in addition to their Christmas pictures this year. He was such a sweet baby! The day after these pictures were taken, Eli was admitted to the hospital with a congenital heart defect, and had to undergo surgery. He was a trooper and did wonderfully. He was home quickly and is now growing like a weed. Thanks to Amy and Aaron for giving me the opportunity to photograph Eli, Lily, and Sophie this year.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Great shots!

Christi said...

What cute kids!

Carey said...

I know this was probably a newborn session, but my favorite is the one of the little girl looking up with her mouth open! A sweet "real" moment captured, which is my favorite kind! But the black and white sleeping shot is fabulous, too! Sweet little guy!

Kelly (kkklatt) said...

Cute kiddos...love the shot of the girls peeking from behind baby brother!

Sharon Gartrell Photography Fort Worth said...

I love the sibling shots!

Kim K. said...

So sweet! Love the first shot!

Julie said...

Cute kiddos - such pretty eyes!

Post a Comment