The G Family [Columbus Ohio Family Photographer]







I've been itching to get my hands on this family for quite a while now :) I have known them since their oldest was about 2 years old, and Kendal's now 5 1/2! Seth is 2 1/2 and Baby Taylor is just about 6 months old. I just adore this family and their kiddos. We had a great time, and the kids were such little troopers. I had to post the last pic of little Taylor crying, because she's such a happy baby and full of smiles...but did not want to sit up! Once we laid her down, she was all smiles. Thanks to Alyssa and Scott for such a great session...and such cute kiddos! :)

12 comments:

Kim K. said...

Such a beautiful family! Love the lost shot! too cute!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful shots!! Great job!

Megs said...

Awww, what a sweet family. That last shot is just too cute, I bet she was fine. She's the opposite of my daughter. :-)

Sharon Gartrell Photography Fort Worth said...

Beautiful family!

Marinda said...

What a beautiful family! Loving the crying image. Too cute! lol

Kelly (kkklatt) said...

Great shots-love your closeups-and the family is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Awww they are all pretty even the little crying girl, poor thing

Andrea said...

They are really cute - gr8 job!

Kelsey said...

Wonderful job! I love the crying shot too :)

Laura Rauch said...

Great pictures!! So cute!

alyssa said...

Thanks for the great pictures Amanda! We love them and can't wait to see the rest!

Diana said...

ADORABLE photos. Met you on Clickinmom's!

Post a Comment