Sophie & Lily



I got to play with Sophie, Lily, and their Mommy and Daddy yesterday. We started out at Franklin Park, but quickly moved to Jeffrey Mansion. There is just something about that place...it's magic when it comes to photography. Sophie and Lily are two of the sweetest little girls. They were struggling with the time change, but still did a great job. Sophie warmed up to me right away and had me carrying her everywhere. Lily was a little unsure at first, but all it took was her Mommy to get her smiling and belly laughing. Lily will be celebrating her first birthday next month, and I can't wait to have the priveledge of taking her 1st birthday pics! Thanks, Aaron & Amy for a great day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy R. said...

I them Amanda!!!! I can't wait to see more :)

Meghan Rickard said...

What a cutie!

Post a Comment